- To provide assistance in spreading primary, secondary & higher education by collaborating with schools, colleges, professional institutions, research in various field of education.
- Complete computerization of schools for better assessment of students and teachers which is easy for supervision and management of administration.
- To create a world where every child receives optimal basic education through innovation in teaching practices, tools and methodologies, thus enabling them adequately to contribute towards the progress of humankind.
- To create the means for providing medical assistance to the people suffering from various diseases, especially for helpless and unprivileged people.
- To organise Blood Donation Camps and Medical Diagnostic Camp such as Health Check-up, Dental check-up etc.
- To create public awareness about AIDS and other diseases and to work for preventive measures.
- To create awareness and implement various projects on Public Health and Family Welfare and to organize Awareness Movement for population control.
- To provide scholarship/financial help to poor rural/village people for their all around development.
- To provide financial help to poor & helpless girls for their marriage.
CHILD RIGHTS, WOMEN EMPOWERMENT & SOCIAL AWARENESS
- To set-up and run Training Centres in remote rural areas of the State, to uplift the educational and economic standards of the deprived sections of society, and to eliminate their prevailing bad social customs, illiteracy, child marriage, fanaticism etc.
- To organise religious camps for spreading good living habits, moral values, Indian culture, methods of developing self confidence etc and to create religious centre for the above activities.
- To educate people against taking drugs and Alcohol.
- To raise the voice against exploitation, injustice and corruption if found against any individual, class, community in the society.
- To work for uplifting status of the women in the society. To work against dowry system and to raise voice against the victimization of girl/women by anybody in the society due to dowry related things.
- Reduce child and maternal mortality ratio by providing basic health education and access to health facilities to the disadvantaged segment of the society.
- To safeguard the rights of the Child and provide for the well being of Children in need, more particularly,
- Children exposed to any form of abuse,
- Children deprived of education
- Children suffering from ill health, physical and mental.
- To help and generate training programme to enhance the skills for self-employment of women and providing the employment opportunities to educated unemployed people.
- To implement projects for development of rural sources of livelihood and to provide market for the sale of agricultural and other rural products;
- To carry out various schemes for the development of handicraft and to arrange for necessary training and availability of techniques for artisans to make them self-reliant.
- To work for the development of traditional agriculture and social forestry and to carry out various schemes to promote medicinal and aromatic plantations.
- To work on projects for animal husbandry; animal medical care and animal rights and to implement projects on development of fisheries.
- To offer relief and other basic amenities to individuals who are suffering from extreme poverty.
- To develop and implement some popular developmental programs to eventually improve the standard of living of the poor.
- To provide help/shelter/facilities for old people, children and disabled persons for their welfare.
- To provide help to people suffering from Natural calamities such as flood, Earthquakes, Rail road accidents etc.
- To identify the beggars and impress upon them the significance of dignified living and persuade them to take up an alternative livelihood and to take such measures so as to equip them in attaining such means of living.
- To identify the homeless and the destitute and facilitate their relocation in appropriate institutions.
- To work for tree plantation / pollution control.
- To implement and co-ordinate various projects aimed towards development and maintenance of environment, plantations and all other projects/issues for dealing bio-diversities and also to carry out research activities.
- To catalyze environmental awareness and action to address major environmental threats among governments, the private sector and civil society.
- To develop regional programmes for environmental sustainability.
- To work for conservation of soil and energy.
- Organizing seminars, impact studies, workshops, research study and awareness campaign on educational policies, statistics, health, legal issues, women and children developmental activities.
- To provide counselling and to work towards reconciliation with family when needed and to enable senior citizens to access benefits / services provided by the government including old age pension, widow pension, travel discounts, legal aid and various upkeep benefits.
FOOD SECURITY AND NUTRITION
- To provide assistance under health & nutrition services for women and children.
- To improve the health and nutrition status of children under 3 years of age through rigorous screening and early identification of malnourished children.
- To advocate for strategic actions and policies in nutrition and food security.
- To ensure the effective and efficient implementation of food security and livelihoods intervention programme.